Monday, November 23, 2009

To work tonight or not to work? 'Tis the question. I feel like I need the day to mentally prepare for tomorrow. I'm planning on working four nights this week, which makes this work somewhat endurable. I strangely like the thought of getting back on stage and swinging around that pole with high heels. I'm sure it will be a passing desire. On my list is returning to that lingerie store down south. I need more costume pieces. Think: thigh high fishnets, lacey undergarments, and slips. I intend to make performance fun. I wish now I had never gotten rid of my old lingerie. I wonder if other people do the same after their breakups?

Some good news is I'm going to be waitressing every Saturday at a breakfast place to earn extra money. I was offered the weekend gig today. Whatever work I'm partaking in during the week in the coming months, I've got this stable waitressing job. Their buttermilk pancakes, I might add, looked heavenly, which brings me back to the subject of food. I've been eating left and right these past two days, sucking in everything in sight. I could spend the day eating....

For Thanksgiving this year I'm going to a friend's home and bringing a pumpkin risotto. I'm creating a whole family among my friends.

No comments: