Thursday, January 29, 2009

the unthinkable happened yesterday. my estranged friend j added me as a friend on facebook.

(!!!)
it has been:
8 months of no communication
e-mails
drunken text messages
a lot of tears
practicing letting go and finally doing it...

to find this message in my email inbox after what i've been through had me in complete and utter shock, not to mention ecstatic.

perhaps you have had a best friend you experienced a falling out with in your past?; losing someone close can be a painful experience, particularly when you shared a deep love, and sometimes the relationship can be mended back together and sometimes not. this change of heart with j offers me some hope about my ex girlfriend too. that we can return to being on friendly terms someday.

people can change.

i wish everyone could get along in this world, or co-exist.

No comments: